Looking for something fun to do in Coeur d’Alene now that winter is over? Sure, you could catch a few movies or tend to a garden in your free time, but why deprive yourself of the fantastic fun the Spokane area has to offer? Here are some of the best CDA spring events to put a spring in your step this season. Continue reading
As a new homeowner, tackling that garage cleaning project can be a huge albeit rewarding challenge. What’s better than seeing the fruits of your labor? Not much. If you’re ready to make your garage sparkle and shine, make sure that these items are on your spring cleaning to-do list.
Judge your space
How big is your garage? Is it large enough, for example, to keep your Silverado 2500 or Chevy Colorado? Continue reading
The 2018 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) will run for two weeks beginning on January 14th, and it is looking like Chevy’s new pickup truck is going to be the big feature. The media will be lining up to view and report on the exclusive auto show presentations, and among the exhibits, they have been clamoring for is the 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500. In particular, Chevy rumors have left all of us excited to see what’s in store for the Z71 Trail Boss model, which is set to be a completely new take on the standard pickup design.
A Fierce Competitor to the F-150
Chevy has been making safe, quality, and innovative vehicles for over 100 years, and the new 2018 Chevy models are continuing that trend. With new styles, the latest technology, and impressive safety features, 2018 promises a lineup of Chevy vehicles that will definitely enhance any lifestyle, yours included. Here are some of the most noteworthy 2018 Chevrolet vehicles you should check out in the New Year.
2018 Chevrolet Cruze
The compact 2018 Chevy Cruze continues to offer outstanding safety features and a sporty look. The sedan offers four trims, including a base L, LS, LT and Premier; but if you opt for the roomy hatchback Cruze, you can choose between the LT and Premier styles. Continue reading
Winter in Spokane and Coeur d’Alene may seem like bliss for tourists, but as all of us residents know, it can get torturously cold here—and that’s not even mentioning the fact that the roads get incredibly dangerous! In preparation for the cold months, our Chevy dealer in Post Falls, ID, would like to extend some helpful car winterization tips to all of you. Proper winter car maintenance can help prevent you from experiencing a mechanical failure at the most inconvenient times and in the worst snow-ridden places!
Before the snow starts to fall, be sure to implement these 10 crucial winter car care tips to make sure you make it through any seasonal mishaps.
Lubricate Water-Prone Areas
Snow and freezing water can seep into exposed areas of your car’s exterior, creating frozen locks, door handles, and windows. You can prevent it, though, with 10 minutes of pre-winter preparation. Continue reading
Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude and family. It is also an excuse to party, and if you live in the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene area, you’ll have a variety of fun and exciting events to choose from this year. Here are some great suggestions for your Turkey Day festivities.
- For the healthy: Burn off that turkey and stuffing weight at Spokane’s BRRC Turkey Trot Fun Run on November 23. Pick a 2-, 3-, or 5-mile route (no advance registration needed) and raise money to help Second Harvest and Union Gospel Mission provide Thanksgiving meals to those who can’t afford them. If you can’t manage to run the distance, walking is fine too.
- For early Christmas shopping: Students at the Spokane Art School will demonstrate and sell their work in a variety of media at the Annual Small Works and Ornament Show until December 23. The school is located at 811 W. Garland Avenue in Spokane. Of course, you can consider taking some classes yourself, allowing you to craft some artistic Christmas gifts from scratch.
- For music lovers: The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is in town on November 24. Start to get in the spirit of Christmas with a Black Friday performance of “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve” at the Spokane Arena at 7:30 pm. Buy your tickets online before they’re all gobbled up!
- For music lovers 2.0: ThanksGiving ThrowDown 3 will take place at the Knitting Factory on November 22 beginning at 6 pm. This year’s festival features Free The Jester, Deschamp, Sin Circus Band and others. Admission is free, although tickets are required, and the festival is suited for all ages. What a good excuse to let your hair down before the family arrives and holiday stress builds up.
- For the crafty: On November 19, Holly Dalke will be hosting a floral workshop at Fresh Design Gallery and Vintage Rental in Medical Lake. The workshop will assist you in making your own unique Thanksgiving centerpiece and wow your guests. Don’t miss out on this wonderful arts and crafts experience.
- For families with small children: The Barnes & Noble in Spokane’s Northtown Mall will be having a special Thanksgiving storytime on November 18 at 11 am of “Bear Says Thanks.” Activities will follow, and you can always pick up some books while the little ones are listening. On November 25, Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon will reafrom his book “Everything is Mama.)
- For those who want to give back: You should be hungry again by Saturday the 25th, right? The Festival of Trees Brunch is a chance to nibble on post-Thanksgiving treats while also raising money for the Kootenai Health Foundation, enjoying live music and entertainment, and viewing the PNW’s wondrous pine trees. There will also be a raffle for charity. You never know—you might win an early Christmas present.
- For theater lovers: There will be a Christmas play entitled “The Forgotten Carols” at the INB Performing Arts Center at 7:30 pm on November 25th. It tells a feel-good story of Christ’s birth from the perspective of the lesser known characters such as the innkeeper. Jump into the X-mas spirit!
Halloween here in the Spokane area is always a great time for candy-crazed ghouls, zombies, and vampires. This Hallows’ Eve, Knudtsen Chevrolet in Post Falls is bringing a special flair to the trick-or-treating season with amazing Chevy deals on some of the newest cars, trucks, and SUVs on the market. Better yet, you don’t even have to dress up to take advantage of these specially-priced Chevrolet vehicles this October!
Chevy Silverado 1500
Chevy trucks represent a legacy of muscle and superior design. This year’s Silverado class continues to give you something to cackle about with a muscular front end, silent cab, and tech that will take you from A to B with ease and comfort. You’ll get 12,500 pounds of towing strength and a bed that’s equipped with a rear camera. Silverados also come with available collision detection systems designed to keep you safe on the eeriest of roads. Don’t go batty thinking about the possibilities—visit Knudtsen Chevy in Post Falls, ID to get an incredible Halloween deal on one of our Silverado trucks for sale!